Quick video on how to cook Chinese style fried chicken. Sauce looks like Thai style with Worcester sauce.
1 chicken thigh
20g red bell pepper
20g yellow bell pepper
20g welsh onion
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
- Chop bell peppers, cucumber and welsh onion into 5mm cubes. Leave chopped welsh onion in water to soak. Cut out grapefruit segments and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine chopped vegetables with ingredients for the sauce and mix well.
- Butterfly the chicken thigh and lay flat on work surface. Season with salt and pepper on one side. Sprinkle potato starch on the other side.
- Deep-fry the chicken at 180 degrees C until cooked through.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and pour sauce over.